Friday, February 11, 2011

You claimed that I'm important to you, but how important am I? When you called me just now, you said "Maybe I might, might only..." and I felt happy for awhile, expecting myself to hear, "I might come down to look for you later.." but no, the words I wanted to hear didn't come out of your mouth. I was feeling rather disappointed and upset at that point of time but I guess you have your own freedom to do whatever you like to. I just wish that I could stay home today and not do anything but sadly, I got to work. I'm moody, I'm upset, I'm troubled by many stuff but there is no one I could share my problems with because no one understands. Maybe Rena does. Only her I suppose. 难过的时候,在我身边的却不是你。

1 comment:

renalimz said...

Yes love, I understand your feeling. Here hard to say. Shall tell you if we ever go slack..

Cheer up oh! <333