Thursday, May 12, 2011

It can be rather funny working as a telemarketer and at the same time frustrating. I get people who hang up on me, who speak to me in English, then Chinese and then Malay, pretending they don't understand what I was saying. Some can even ask me,"I sell my house then stay where? Sleep at bus-stop?" Laugh out loud, like seriously. Get what I mean by saying it's funny yet annoying? Telemarketing is a boring job, I swear. But at the same time, I definitely enjoy communicating with different kinds of people, and finally knowing why people define Singaporeans as Kiasu. I'm amazed at different people's reaction. I'm still not really used to working in this environment but no fear, I'll definitely be able to catch up in no time! Earn my own money and earn commissions! All the best to myself!

No comments: