Thursday, October 27, 2011

AWESOME DATE, AWESOME FRIENDS

Last week, I met up with the most lovely people for dinner. Wanted to head down to Mulligans for dinner but we reached too early thus we headed to Liang Court for dinner. Had the Hamburg Cheese Steak. Till today, I still can't forget the taste of it. Headed over to Clarke Quay for desserts after that! Haagen Daz taste super awesome! Waffles and Brownies!




Okay, I don't know why the photos can't be flipped. It's kinda annoying. Whatever it is, these were the stuff we had at Haagen Daz for dessert! Love the taste of the waffle! 

Headed down to Powerhouse with my darlings. Been such a long time clubbing with them! Damn, forgot to take group photos! Anyways, I had loads of fun with them! My lovely friends! X
Jong and Sayang X

Been camwhoring alot in RP's toilet lately. Summer's new studio! HAHA! 
This is my dear Summer. HOT MAMA! X

Me and 2 HOT MAMAS! 

No comments: