Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Random moments

Have not been posting lately. Have been real busy with school, project and other stuff. Till now, I still don't know what I should blog about. Shall talk about Avalon. Never expected myself to step into Avalon till 3 days back. Avalon is bigger than I imagined. Should have took a photo of it. It's humongous! And also, it's super pretty, even by looking at the outside. Inside the club was fantabulous! It's like one club being split up into many parts. I'm really amazed and amused by Avalon. Living up to it's name of being the biggest and coolest club in Singapore! You guys should really visit it and I bet you'll not regret it!

Exams are nearing. This semester is really screwed up. Forever getting lost in class. I'm afraid I won't be able to cope with everything which is happening in my life now. I should really plan my schedule well before I screw up everything in life.

No comments: