Saturday, March 26, 2011

To each and everyone of you

Work has been such a bitch lately, the crowd and all, breath taking much. One more month, Bliss is going to be closed, no more Bliss@Punggol Park. It's really sad to know but on the other hand, Bliss is going to be relocated at AMK, Cheng San CC. Bliss would still exist but at a different place with different atmosphere. I'll definitely miss the times I spent with my awesome colleagues before work, during work and after work. You guys made me grow, made me more matured, and not forgetting, made me happier! It's been an awesome 3 years working there with almost the same batch of people. Though there were ups and downs but I'm glad we still stood by each other. This is what I call, true friends. I love you people and don't forget, Jeolyn would always be there for each and everyone of you!

With Love,
JeolynJenny

No comments: