Sunday, March 6, 2011

To whom it may concern

Once again, the pain is back, right through my heart, never gonna heal. Thank God you were there for me last night, or else I really won't know what to do. Thanks for not giving up on me and I'm really grateful that you were always there for me when I needed someone, yes you. Spent many hours crying and thinking last night, yet nothing came into my mind. I felt lost, nothing he said went into my brain. I feel like I've disappointed everyone. 我做了那么多东西,他有心灵吗?我为他而伤心难过他懂吗?难道为了一个我爱的人做那么多事是错的吗?我太愚蠢了。以为告诉他我想永远和在一起,就会让他以为我是最好的,但我错了。就是因为他知道我不会离开他,所以他从来不怕。人都会走错步的。就像我一样,你也走错了那一步,所以今天会搞成这样。我不想在把错误放在我自己身上了,因为从头开始,根本不是我的错。This time out came at the right time because I really need time on my own, not to forget, but to think. Everything which has happened is causing me insomnias every night, fear of knowing what you are doing and heart throbbing experiences. Like I said, go think about it. Who do you really love, whether is it already the past or now or the future. Am I the person you want to be with for life? If no, then it's time to move on with life. Move on and find the right one for you. Take care of yourself when I'm not there. And one more thing, may you close your sales soon.

Best Regards,
Jeolyn

No comments: