Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm lost for words. Been such a long time since I felt this way. Am I giving too much into this relationship? Have I really fallen so deep that I can't get out? All these can't be happening. Should I stop being the way I am now? Yes, I think I should because till now, though we have been together for 28 months, the answer I get is still the same. In that case, aren't we wasting each others time? We aren't any younger. Why still stay together when you got totally no idea if I'm the one you want to settle down with? I've made my plans and I'm going to stick to it with or without you. From now onwards, I'll stay strong on my own and stop carrying hopes which are not going to happen. I'm tired of having to wait for you all these time. I'm tired of giving in, tired of living life like this. Let nature take it's course. If we are not meant to be, then I'll go.

No comments: