Sunday, April 3, 2011

Love is so amazing. Love can make one go crazy. The feeling of seeing your loved one is just indescribable. Once a week is like a test to our relationship and I believe things can definitely work out between us. Times when I lie in your arms, fuck yeah, the feeling is down right awesome. Being able to spend time with you is the best thing which can ever happen to me. You, yes you, can make me go bonkers at times. Staring into your face would be enough to make me go crazy over you. How I wish time would stop when I'm with you, how I wish. For now, I don't wish to think about anything else. I can't be bothered with you contacting any other girls even if it's her. For now, I just wish to treasure the times with you and no more quarrels, no more! Baby I love you. XOXO.

No comments: