Tuesday, September 20, 2011

20TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION WITH MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS! ♥

So on Saturday, we went to Changi for crabs at 螃蟹之家! The food was nice definitely (expensive stuff!), but the service was bad and I mean really lousy. We waited very long for our food but the overall experience was great, especially eating with your family members, awesome!

Black Pepper Crab
(The color looks super weird, IKR)

Yam Ring with Mango sauce

My favorite! Chilli Crab!

Steam Prawns

SISSY!

And on Sunday, I met up with my gangster family for an advance birthday celebration! Firstly, we headed
over to their friend's child's first month, had fun playing with their dogs! Went to Katong for K. Had the authentic Katong Laksa! Super nice cannnn! Heading down to Teo Heng! Enjoyed singing soooo much! Shouted and screamed! Really touched that they remember my birthday! Love them to pieces!

PS. THANKS TO ALL WHO WISHED ME! LOVE YOU GUYS TO PIECES! ♥

No comments: