Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sorry for the lack of updates on deGlamour. Have been really busy doing up some stuff lately that I got no time to launch Collection 9. I promise I'll try launching it by next week okay? The upcoming collection will consist of pretty cardigans, knitted outer wears and pretty tops! Items will be sold at reasonable prices for sure to please each and everyone of you! I'm still sourcing for more items for this upcoming collection. Will try to bring in pretty accessories for you girls out there as well! Do me a favor by clicking the LIKE button on deGlamour's facebook page alright?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DeGlamour/157119917674463

After launching Collection Nine, there will probably be a sale for you girls to get cheap and affordable apparels! I'll price everything at the lowest I can alright? I'll come up with the post on my Top 5 selections from Collection Nine after the photoshoot this weekend! I already have the items in mind! Hope you girls are just as excited as me!

Visit deGlamour NOW!
http://www.deglamourr.blogspot.com/

Not forgetting, do come down to SOUL later in the night! Badass Production Residency Every Wednesday! Free entry for all ladies and free flow drinks for all ladies till 12AM! Those who are interested to head down later on or those who are interested to be my ambassador, please contact me now at 90033988! Be quick before my guestlist gets filled up! Love you people to bits!

Do visit http://www.badasspro.com.sg/ now for more updates and information!

X

No comments: