Friday, October 22, 2010

NO NO!

I don't know why but it really turns me off when girls camwhore with that bitchy and slutty look. I guess it's human nature that I feel this way. I seriously don't understand why people likes to take photograph of themselves like that. Its either you're pretty, or you're not. Whether you look good with that bitchy face or not, it doesn't bother anyone because you just look fugly without makeup and thats the fact. Look yourself in the mirror, I bet you'll scare the fuck out of yourself without it. I so agree that makeup can do wonders, because I myself put on makeup. But fuck, who cares because I look good in nature and not you! My friends around me look awesome with makeup but you? It's gonna be a big NONO! So why not just fuck yourself and stop smelling people's fucking butt and move on with your fucking life. Hey bitch, listen up, Fuck Your Life! What's wrong with the world man!

No comments: