Friday, October 22, 2010

Xiaxue's guide to life

Was watching Xiaxue's guide to life yesterday in school and I went across this video which Mike proposed to her. Gosh, when I was watching the video, I almost teared. It was so touching and romantic! Can you believe how much time he spent in preparing everything and recording the short clip of himself and flash it in the cinema! It goes like this. "Everyone wants to find someone he wants to be with for life, and I have found mine." He walked to Xiaxue and proposed to her in the cinema. That's like the most awesome thing which can happen to a girl! Imagining myself, maybe 5 or 6 years down the road, my love one propose to me. How sweet right! I'm so envy of her lah! Have I found my Mr Right? Yes, I found him. When would it be my turn!!!!! HAHA!

No comments: