Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stressful times

In a relatopnship, it's all about trust and respecting. I can tell you that it's really hard for me to trust you because I can't even trust myself. The only thing I can do now is to respect you, to give you whatever you wish for and making sure I change into that person you love, not the me now. I've decided on so many things and I really doubt my ability of fulfilling it. But not to worry, this time, it's going to happen no matter how tough it is. Since thats the way you want it then we will play it your way. Your wish is my command. I've found support from numerous friends who can help bring me through those upcoming tough times. I'll not rely on a guy anymore, no more possessive, no more controlling! It's my life and I want to live it the way I want to! She's going to stand strong and stand alone! :)

No comments: