Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Iphone 4

Jailbreaking is so annoying for goodness sake! I really want to pull my hair off my head! I don't mind being bald you see! Since I'm going to be toothless tomorrow, why keep the hair, right? It's taking me hours doing this shit and I'm really tired of waiting. It's super frustrating can! I'm studying now, suprisingly and of course checking on the stupid phone every one minute to see if it's done yet. Craving for red bean potong ice cream because I bought three home for myself just now, but I already ate one! Baby will kill me if he finds out! No more good girl already :( But I know my baby still loves meeeeeeeeeee! I'm jealous of myself, LAUGH OUT LOUDSSS! Chey, so proud!
Where you Where you Where you??? I miss you, you know mahhhhxzxzxzz?

No comments: