Monday, November 29, 2010

Prove you wrong!

I don't know why but this time I'm really determined to do well in school. I've yet to skip or partial yet though my friends are really influential. I feel that I've became more hardworking and disciplined this time round and I'm really proud of myself! It's rather amazing how I can be like this and I feel really happy for myself especially seeing my daily grades improving week by week. Though some facilitators are really strict and the grade they give me are like shit, I'll still work for it with my determination. I'll overcome all the thoughts of partialling and skipping school! I know I can do this! I'm determined to study every Sunday from this week onwards! I'm gonna prove everyone who looked down on me wrong! I'm gonna start studying for the upcoming ut in two months time! Jeolyn, you can do this! Keep up the good work, you deserve a pat on your back and a time out to relax and chill this saturday! From now onwards, I'm gonna pamper myself and reward myself with a day out with my ex classmates! SHIOK!

No comments: