Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Who's the lucky one huh?

Let's start with some beautiful photos :)

Been sick for the past few days and the guy above never stopped nagging about what food I can eat and what I can't! Kept nagging non stop like a grandfather! But I love it the way he does it because this proves that he loves me! People out there, don't get jealous k! He is one of a kind! A boyfriend hard to find! So whoever who chose to leave him in the past, please don't regret now and come begging for him because it's pointless! He loves me only, right? HAHA! Like so confident uh! Who knows he might leave me the next day! 0.o Anyways, life has been awesome lately, especially with him around,duh. And not forgetting, I have overspent this month, which means no more shopping after payday:( Never mind! Baby say will buy things for me! HEHE! I'm so fucking greedy! WAHAHAHAH! But baby doesn't mind so I shall be thick-skinned! 女孩子是要疼的!You better read this my dear! Lurbes you many manyyyxzxxz!!

No comments: