Saturday, December 11, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

I'm literally rotting at home on a Saturday afternoon. Whatever it is, first things first, Happy Birthday Daddy! Hope you enjoyed the small celebration, Steamboat! Naise! I'm the only one in the family who had two bowls of rice and now I'm bloated, seriously. Secondly, I'm going to town to meet shithead! And might probably be meeting Santa later in the night for dessert? HAHA! I don't know! How awesome would it be if I was able to live my life like this. I dread working naow. I'd rather spend my time at home, like serious shiat. Watch your attitude people. I don't deserve to be treated like "that" at work. I needa break, a break from work, a break from everything. How I wish I could leave Singapore right this moment... If only..

No comments: