Sunday, December 5, 2010

HOW?!

Letting fate deciding my decision is bullshit. The decision lies in my hands now. And I really don't know what I can and should do. I've never felt like this before. The feeling is fucked up, big time. All I can do is cry, cry and cry. But I myself know, crying can't solve the problem. But sadly, whenever I think about it, tears just flow down my cheeks like there is no tomorrow. Had a chat with my mother and I told her about it. Whatever is happening to me and is going to happen. She told me to think through about my decision. Someone told me this, "Whatever your decision is, just promise me you'll be happy and you'll never regret." How can I be happy? I'm really on the verge of breaking down. If only I could split myself into two, if only. What should I do????

No comments: