Friday, December 31, 2010

Jeo's New Year Resolution

Top 10 list of Jeolyn's New Year Resolution

1) WORLD PEACE, No more slashings
2) Give and Take
3) No more quarrels
3) Do well in school when school reopens
4) Study hard
5) Appreciate and love people around me
6) Cut down on both unhealthy habits
7) Spend more time with my family
8) Cut down on shopping and save up the money
9) My own DSLR camera
10) Last but not least, BAGG.

Today marks the last day of 2010, and guess what, I'll be spending it at Bliss, not enjoying, but working. Three years in a row, I've never officially counted down outside with my friends and loved ones. It's getting kinda boring having to work on special occassions all the time whereas others get to enjoy themselves, but double pay so yah. By the end of 2011, I'm gonna accomplish everything on my list. Happy Advance New Year People!

Sorry for hurting you so much, i'm really very sorry.

No comments: