Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I so agree that natural beauty is the best. But guess what, I myself use makeup too. Making up is not all about being beautiful. For myself, I makeup to cover up my flaws and also because I want to look pretty! Duh, which girl doesn't right? Never judge a person by her looks. So what if her make up is thick and overdone? It doesn't mean anything. Most guys feel that girls with thick makeup are ugly and bimbotic. That's so not true! I ever judged my friend by her makeup and I really felt bad about it cause she turned out to be a really nice girl. From that moment, I told myself never to judge a person by his or her looks cause it's hurting. Looks may be deceiving! I personally prefer the natural look makeup! BB cream, foundation and blusher, that's all! Simplicity is always the best! At least it shows your features! I want to try putting fake lashes but it seems troublesome and artificial. Looks kinda cool to me though. But I guess I'll just stick to my Maybeline Mascara! Sometimes I really envy girls with huge makeup pouch! Many varieties and choices to choose from but sadly, makeup are very expensive! That's the reason why I only buy what I use! Saving that little bit of money to fulfill my dream is 4-5 years time! Alright, I shall end here! More updates to come! Stay tuned dear readers!

No comments: