Thursday, June 9, 2011

Recent updates on my life. Some time ago, I caught Hangover 2 with the clan at The Cathay after work. Cool or whut, 3 bikes, 6 human riding on the road. Decided to slack at Sengkang Park which was infested with zillions of mozzies, which is the main reason why our legs are scar with mozzie bites(Y) Thanks to whoever who suggested that. That day was awesome. Not forgetting, we celebrated boyfriend's birthday a few days back. The surprise wasn't really a surprise cause he guessed as much. But we definitely had loads of fun, with his family and his friends! I'm glad boyfriend enjoyed his day out with all of us! Back to my personal life, rights. I've been really busy lately, school work, work and settling the blogshop stuff. Didn't expect it to be so stressful though. But whatever it is, Jeolyn is going to hold on and never going to give up! My dream is to open a shop of my own! With the money I earn! Let's hope my dream will come true! :)

No comments: