Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My grandfather


Have been telling people to appreciate their loved ones, but what about me? I think I never did. Never did appreciate my parents as I find them annoying and naggy, never did appreciate how much they did for me and most importantly, I never appreciated my grandpa. Looking through some old photos last night, I saw my grandpa whom we called "yeye". The photos brought back wonderful memories of him, of us all. I guess we were quite close when we were still young but as time passes, I slowly took things for granted. During visits, I barely talked to him. We had those kind of "Hi-Bye" relationship. I never spent a minute talking to him about school or life. Coming to think of it, I regretted my actions. My yeye has been gone for about 3 to 4 years and till now, I still think of him. Times we had dinner together during Chinese New Year and all were memorable. I know he will always be with me. I love you yeye. And I miss you too. Now that he is gone, then I realized how much impact he actually brought to my life. I'm going to treasure my parents, my loved ones. People out there, do the same too. Live without regrets in life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please help me for Christ sake