Tuesday, August 16, 2011

TOP PICKS FOR Collection Seven

Once again I picked all these apparels personally to suit each and everyone of your girls out there! Loving this collection so much! Many chio apparels and super kawaii ones! xoxo


This dress is just super awesome! Gives you a sexy look! Best to wear it to clubbing! That'w what I'll do if it was me! 2nd favorite apparel found in this collection! MUST BUY!


This American Classic Flag Long Top is my favorite in this collection! It can be wore with high waist shorts or with stockings! Gives you a very rock n roll feeling! I wore high socks for this shoot! Super chio cannnn! Loving it more and more! Die die must buy ah! Limited pieces and I meant very limited! Exclusively from deGlamour!


This Washed American Flag long top. What can I say? It looks just as chio as the previous top! Super sexy and naughty look! Love the first photo you see on the left! Super sexy and hot right! IKR! Joking! Anyways, you can always pair it with shorts or stockings!


This owl cropped top is super kawaii can! Match it with shorts or jeans, you'll definitely look good! Comfy top with a super chio owl graphic at the front. Words just can't describe how much I love this top!


Lastly would be this hearts chiffon top in black. It's slightly sheer as you can see. Same as the owl cropped top, you can also pair it with jeans or shorts. Easy to match and it will still make you look good!


Do stay tune for deGlamour's launch on the 16th August at 11PM sharp! Gonna blast you with all the super chio apparels I chose for all of you! Don't thank me, just support deGlamour!

deGlamour -  We go the extra mile for you

xoxo


No comments: