Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wild Oat @ Punggol Park

So I had my second visit to Wild Oat @ Punggol a few hours back for dinner. I can say the standard of their food was so-so only but, the Black Glutinous Rice with coconut milk ice-cream taste superb! Was super excited to taste it that I forgot to take a photo of it! It's like $5.20 per bowl I think. But guess it's worth the price. Had my usual Mint mocktail which still taste as awesome! Tried their Pork with buttered rice. The pork was a little tough and the buttered rice tasted like chicken rice. Was super shocked to see my clique of friends there! Never fail to make me smile! Glad I saw them there just now as they managed to cheer me up a little! Love my friends the most! I can never live without them :) I need happy pills now, anyone? Anyways, we had a good laugh there just now. Want to know why? They actually had many spelling errors on their menu and we had a great time looking for it! Laughed our asses off! Embarrassing much! Seriously, it was such a joke!

No comments: