Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Dinner

So we celebrated Mother's Day two days earlier (on Friday). My sister suggested to have Bak Kut Teh for dinner at Joo Chiat Road. I've never been there before and I was rather excited to try out the legendary famous Bak Kut Teh. We ordered a few dishes. We ordered Bak Kut Teh (DUH!), Sweet and Sour Fish, Fried Onion Omelette, Sesame Chicken, Baby Kailan(my favorite), Salted Veggies and You Tiao. Everything tasted great and were to our liking. Let's go to the main point. The Bak Kut Teh tasted better than those I had before. The meat is soft and tender and easy to eat. Most bkt is tough but for this one, you can use your chopstick to just peel the meat off the bone. Amazing right? Imagine how tender it is! Gonna tempt you guys with pictures nowwwwwww!






No comments: