Saturday, May 12, 2012

Our Date ♥

Finally a Saturday where we can go pat tor instead of heading over to Tamiya though I don't mind going. HAHA. Headed to Tampines Century Square in the morning then to Bugis. Our plan was to head down to Haji Lane to look for some stuff and walk around, so we went down as planned. The weather was freaking hot and an umbrella didn't help much too. We were perspiring so badly from all the walking. Managed to take some(only 2 actually) photos of pretty graffiti. Walked pass many famous blogshops like Ohsofickle and Modparade. Been a while since I last went shopping at Haji lane. Shall head down one day when I have the money to shop! 





Headed back to Bugis for lunch! Had Katong Laksa which was located near OG. The last time I went there was like 3 years ago I think? The laksa taste damn good ah, especially the cockles! NOMSNOMS! I heard that the Nasi Lemak is good too!




Headed over to Sunshine Plaza to hunt for Hobby Shops but left with disappointment. Le sigh. Whatever it is, spending time with boyfriend just makes me happy :) So it wasn't a wasted trip after all cause I get to spend time with him! Walked over to The Cathay for Ben & Jerry's cause the weather was really crazy. Something and somewhere cold would definitely brighten up our day! As usual, I had my all-time-favorite, Strawberry Cheesecake and boyfriend had his usual too(berry sorbet or something like that)! Chilled there for a while and headed to Totally Hot Stuff to take a look. Really love exploring the shop whenever I head down to The Cathay cause they got many cute and amazing stuff you can find there!




Headed home after that (super lethargic we both fell asleep on the bus). What a tiring but fruitful day! I really enjoyed myself so much! Like I say, as long as I can spend time with my boyfriend, I'm happy! ^^ Forgot to mention that I joined baby and his family to SPGG for dinner! Had Taiwan Porridge! Damn nice ahhhhhhh! Gonna end this post with photo spams of ussssssssss! 







 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: