Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bliss Restaurant/Funan

I can't even remember when was the last time I saw my twinney, Penny. 5 months? 6 months? I can't remember. I miss this bitch so much. Finally got a chance to meet up with her yesterday for her advance birthday dinner cause my dear girl is flying off for a holiday with her boyfriend to Bangkok.

In the past, we always make plans to Bliss for dinner or chill out sessions, and it wasn't an exceptional this time round. We missed the food there! Our all time favorite, luncheon friesssss! The thought of it just makes us drool (not literally)! Been craving for it for the longest time though it's freaking easy to do. I mean you can always buy luncheon meat, slice it and deep fry it. BUT WE WERE LAZY, AS USUAL. 

Since it was babygirl's birthday dinner, she was allowed to order whatever she felt like eating! And my dear girl was so excited when she knew they still had Ham and Cheese Sticks. The night before she was still telling me that she wants those Ham and Cheese Sticks in her mouth right now! Greedy bitch! So we ordered Luncheon Fries, Ham and Cheese Sticks, Mushroom with Bacon Aglio Olio, Gratin Chicken and soups (it comes in a set with drinks).


The food was so-so. Doesn't taste as awesome as what they used to serve but the Luncheon Fries and Gratin Chicken was NOMS! Was quite disappointed with the pasta, cause it was tasteless. But overall, I enjoyed dinner, with the company of my babygirl!

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE BABYGIRL! HOPE YOU ENJOYED DINNER AS MUCH AS I DID! MAY YOU HAVE FUN IN BANGKOK AND HAVE AN AWESOME CELEBRATION WITH MELVIN! BE SAFE AND TAKE CARE DURING YOUR TRIP ALRIGHT? LOVE YOU BABYGIRL!! <3333


13/6/2012

Headed to Funan with boyfriend as he needs to get a laptop. His old laptop cannot make it already. Walked around and saw many pretty laptops. Kinda tempted to get one for my personal use but guess it's going to be a waste of money as my old laptop is still working well. Guess i'll just save up to get my Nikon camera instead! Oh yah, saw this pink Nikon camera, damn freaking chio! I wish I had the money to get it now. I WISH. In the end boyfriend decided to get an Acer laptop which looks super chio! Love it so much! Today was awesome cause I get to spend time with babylove <33 The next outing would be our Madagascar 3 date! Super excited :) I love you babyboo, now and forever!

Thanks for reading!
xxx

Labels: Birthday dinner, Bliss, Funan

No comments: