Friday, June 15, 2012

Half a year

In just a blink of an eye, it has been 6 months together. These 6 months has been really awesome. I'm thankful to have you by my side at times when I needed someone and I am also thankful to have you in my life. Throughout these 6 months, we went through thick and thin and our love grew. We had happy moments as well as sad times.

I was never a good girlfriend in the past, to all my ex boyfriends at least. I tried. I gave in, I did anything I could to keep them by my side, but I never once succeeded. I didn't understand why. Question marks kept running through my mind. What did I do wrong to deserve all these? Am I not good enough for them? I couldn't find any answers to all those question marks. 

I was tired, I was afraid. I was afraid that history would repeat. But till I met you, you answered all the questions I had. It's not that I am not good enough for them, it's the other way round. I'm glad they decided to leave me in the past, or else I wouldn't have found such an awesome boyfriend now. You taught me never to look back on my past as none of them brought me the happiness you have given me.

I'm thankful that you never once gave up on me. Even after all the shit I did to you, after all the pain I've brought to you, you never once left me. Thanks for holding on despite me being such as ass in the past. If it was anyone else, I believe they would never forgive me for what I've did. I'm really thankful for everything you have done for me. Forgiving my nonsense, tolerating my bad temper and my nuisance, having to give in to me all the time and many other problems I have been causing you all these while. If I have never met you, there wouldn't be me now. I'd probably still be fooling around, heading out every night, drinking my life away. You changed me, you made me who I am now.

Being with you just makes me so happy, it makes me forget whatever worries and unhappiness I have. Seeing you smile makes my heart melt. Seeing you smile brightens up my day. Whenever you feel happy, I feel overloaded with happiness too. But whenever you feel down, I feel like my world is falling apart. Days when you are gloomy, it breaks my heart so badly. I hate all the quarrels because it kills me inside. All the cold wars, all the shouting and screaming just tears me apart. Baby, I wish everyday would be like how we first met, filled with love, filled with happiness.

I feel so carefree whenever you're by my side. We can do everything together, just like what best friends do. You're like my best friend, my brother, my boyfriend and my soulmate. Being with you just takes all my pain away.


I love the times when we cuddle in bed, watch movies together, snacking on junk food. Whenever I lie in your arms, I never want to wake up. It feels so close, so comfortable, so untrue. I wish time could freeze whenever we cuddle. 






HAPPY HALF YEAR ANNIVERSARY BABYLOVE. IT'S GOING TO BE NOW AND FOREVER. BABY YOU'RE THE BEST I EVER HAD, SO ONE IN A MILLION. 






Labels: Anniversary, Boyfriend

No comments: