Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June Haul

I can't remember when was the last time I last shopped. Probably about 4 months ago or so? Since I have already started working, I decided to pamper myself a little more, just a little bit! I actually bought quite a number of stuff to pamper myself this month. Which also means spending lesser next month :(

I actually got myself beauty products like makeup and masks and also apparels from tops to bottoms.


I shall start with the beauty products I got. I actually wanted to get my makeup from Smoochiezz but they are having some technical problems with their website thus I had to settle for something else. I happened to chance upon another website selling the brands Smoochiezz is carrying. 

The Spectrum Shop carries NYX and E.L.F cosmetics which can be bought at a fairly reasonable price. I personally find it cheap and affordable. I got myself the Complete Coverage Concealer and also the Total Face Brush, both from E.L.F. 


The Complete Coverage Concealer has 4 different shades, which means each for different purposes. The lighter shade can be used as an under eye concealer whereas the darker shade can be used to conceal blemishes. It is a cream based concealer. The Total Face Brush comes with a brush guard, which helps to keep the brush clean in one way or another. The bristles are not as soft as I thought it would be. I bought these at $7 each. The brush was a disappointment though. 


Next would be my masks. It's good to pamper your face every 2-3 days. I'm not an exception. I've tried Leader Clinic's mask before and I find it really good. It was recommended by Xiaxue. It cost like $3+ per piece if you get it from Watson. I actually visited G-Market and saw that they are selling the Leader Clinic Masks at $1.50-$2.50? I can't remember how much I bought mine for. But I've tried using it and it feels the same as the one I bought from Watson! I saved alot! G-Market is the best place to shop for cheap and nice stuff! 


I'll go on to the apparels I bought. I visited KateLove at The Clementi Mall.  KateLove carries blogshop-like-apparels. They have really pretty stuff! I got myself a studded/spiky basic black top. It has spikes around the collar and my boyfriend kept calling me Spiky, like a dog's name. What an ass HAHA! And I also got a dark blue denim highwaist shorts. The material of the shorts is super soft and it's super comfy to wear! I can't remember how much I got these stuff for but it ranges from $24-$28 I think? Spend $50 and above and get to be a life time member at KateLove! x


I got a Stone Washed Denim Highwaist Shorts from JumpingAround at $20! Super love the color and the cutting! Thank God I got the correct size cause they actually do sprees and once the spree closes, I 
would not be able to get another one!



Far East Plaza has many shops selling super pretty apparels and accessories. If you're familiar, at the second level of FEP, there is this shop owned by a Hongkong uncle. He sells super chic apparels at reasonable prices! I bought a Mustard highwaist shorts at $23.90! Mustard has always been the "IN" color and it goes super well with either black or white! Simple and nice!


Last but not least, my boyfriend bought me a super chio Black Studded Bag from Statementmuse for our half year anniversary! I super mad love it cause it's studded and looks super chic! Ever since I got the bag, I've been using it till today! The owner was really nice cause she reserved it for me! And she also gave me a connector ring for free! 



AHHHH! Guess I overspent this month. Okay fine, I did. But all these buys made me really happy! Better thank me for sharing where to get super chio and chic stuff okayyyy! Everything is priced reasonable! 

Looking forward to July! So many things to do and so many places to go! deGlamour is re-launching in Mid July! Super looking forward to the relaunch! 

Stay positive and everything is going to go smooth! :)

Labels: Shopping, loots

xxx

No comments: