Monday, September 17, 2012

21ST BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION PART 1

Had an early celebration earlier on this morning with my lovely family members and my boyfriend at Orchard Central. My parents made reservations at Tunglok. They basically serve chinese food and I have to say that their buffet is super worth the money! The food they serve doesn't only look nice, but also taste super yummy! I think it's about 30 bucks per person but you get to eat free-flow! It's even cheaper than eating Japanese food! Shall let the pictures do the talking!









My birthday egg ^^ 




Many more other food which we ordered but I didn't get the chance to take photos cause everyone was busy eating including me :/ (Pardon me for the low photo qualities, something was wrong with my cam)
le boyfriend noming away :)

Godparents 

Godma and boyfriend 


My awesome parents 

Sissy and Benny 









Photo spam with boyfriend 

MY BIRTHDAY CAKE! THANKS BABY! 




Stupid boyfriend replaced one of my candle with those which can't be blown out! What an ass, but I still love you ah!

LUNCH WAS JUST AWESOME ESPECIALLY WITH THE COMPANY OF AWESOME PEOPLE! Love all of you 

Walked around town with boyfriend to look for stuff! Guess what we got? SWEEEETTTSSS! Nomnom!
Took pretty pretty photos! (#instagram)

Check out the M&Ms! Comes in super pretty colors like baby blue, baby pink, hot pink, purple, pastel purple, gold, black, navy blue, teal and many more! 100grams cost about 6 bucks! Super expensive, I know, but the colors just makes it irresistible! 
Check out the huge ass Hershey's Chocolate bar and also the Hetshey's syrup! Damn cool!

#LOTD (Loots of the day! WTF?! HAHA!)

BEST BUY! SUPER PRETTY COLORS I JUST CAN'T TAKE MY FINGERS OFF! 
THANKS DARLING 


I really enjoyed myself today, thanks to the wonderful people who celebrated my birthday with me! I really am very touched and I really appreciate it! Love all of you so very much! Thank God!

Goodnight, xoxo

No comments: