Saturday, September 8, 2012

Date with le boyfriend

#ootd (Sorry for the hugeass photo!)
Top from deGlamour Collection 12
Heart Burnout Top

So my boyfriend and I made plans for today some time back and I'm glad everything went well! Totally enjoyed myself!

Firstly, we headed to Din Tai Fung for lunch at Jurong Point! Gosh, I missed eating their xiaolongbaos! Din Tai Fung serves the best xiaolongbaos (at least to me)! We ordered the large basket which consists of 10 xiaolongbaos! Mad love it! As usual, we ordered their beef noodles and fried rice with prawns to share! We normally order the same food when we visit Din Tai Fung hahaha!


Cute & hungry boyfriend 

Headed off for our movie after lunch. We caught Step Up Revolution! 2 thumbs up! Step Up has been my all time favorite movie! Made me so into street dancing! All the popping and locking and all the break dancing! The movie was awesome not only because of all the dance moves, but also because they invited the actors from the past Step Up movies to appear in Revolution! Love how each individual dances with their own style!

Been re-watching Resident Evil with boyfriend lately cause we are preparing ourselves for the upcoming Resident Evil : Retribution which will be launching on 14th of September! I'm so damn excited about the movie! To me, Resident Evil feels like Left 4 Dead! All the zombies and all the shootings! Really can't wait to catch it in cinemas!



No comments: