Saturday, September 8, 2012

My first JB trip

2 months back, my babygirl and I decided to make a trip to JB. Okay, I know I'm slow, only blogging about it after so damn long but, here you go!

Been to JB once with my family when I was younger. To me, JB is just another boring place like those malls you find in Singapore. I'm referring to malls where the only place you frequent is the drugstore. I'm someone who loves to shop for apparels and accessories and this trip to JB really proved me wrong! The JB now compared to the past has changed tremendously. They have so many shops selling apparels, accessories, handphone accessories and what nots. It's like shopping in town, just that their shops are slightly old and small. Their apparels are not as updated as those you find in Singapore and their prices are not cheap too. I was expecting to get cheap clothes but no, I got nothing. 

Babygirl brought me to Tang Shi Fu at KSL for lunch. It's a restaurant serving herbal soups and noodles and rice. The taste of the herbs were damn strong we felt the kick after eating. It's like our heart started beating extremely fast and we could feel the heat in our bodies! This is how powerful their herbal soup were! I was so afraid I might have a nose bleed!



Caught a movie there after lunch! The cinema is really small and the graphics of the movie was bad. But overall Painted Skin II was good! Forgot to mention that we bought their regular popcorn combo. THE POPCORN THEY GAVE WERE 1/4 OF WHAT YOU GET FROM SINGAPORE'S REGULAR POPCORN! It was damn pathetic, but guess what? The popcorn tasted rather good and it was dirt cheap too! Walked around KSL and only managed to get nail polishes from The Face Shop. That was my best buy there or rather my only buy HAHA but it was fucking cheap. Like about 2 bucks? If I didn't remember wrongly. The ones I bought in Singapore costed like 4 plus? Whatever it is, it was my best buy! Babygirl bought loads of stuff! Bought her iphone cover and some other random stuff. Oh, she bought popcorn too! Wanted to get some for my boyfriend but sadly, they don't taste like Garrett's at all so I decided to give it a miss! 

Babygirl brought me to another place for dinner, which was located quite a distance from KSL. While stuck in the cab, we camwhored. HAHA!


Had Korean Food for dinner as she misses the food there! I have to say that I'm not very into Korean food cause firstly, I don't take spicy food and secondly I find that Korean food taste weird. I barely touched the side dishes which were served to us. I was spamming the beef the whole time! Dinner was satisfying cause we ordered quite a few dishes and it was really filling! I was only eating beef the whole time and also the pancake thing. The thought of it now makes me crave for beef, shit. Dinner was priced rather reasonably too! Super worth the money! 







See the amount of food on the table? It's only for the two of us! We had a hard time finishing the food :/ 

Bought some biscuits back as "souvenirs" for my mum and Isaac's parents and grandma! Such a filial daughter and daughter-in-law, I know right! HAHAHAH! 

Can't wait to make my trip to JB again! 

No comments: