Saturday, March 3, 2012

BORING

Don't know what to do thus I fooled around with photoshop. Okay, I know nuts about photoshop and I mean it. How the fuck do you contour your nose? How the hell do you sharpen your face? Tedious work. Still trying to figure out how to use photoshop. Embarrassing much, I know.

So, I've been either working or slacking for the past few days. I know right, no life. But whatever, cause I get to see my boyfriend during evening time. Was upset over something just now thus sent him a text message ranting. Fucking regret sending that text. Hopefully boyfriend does not get affected much. I'm so sorry babylove, so so sorry.

Okay, so I'm gonna go complete some stuff, look for stuff, eat my supper and head to bed :)


HEHE. I actually lightened my dark circles and blemishes :) My face looks......PERFECT after photoshop!

♥♥♥

No comments: