Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'm not perfect, but I keep trying

"Cause that's what I said I would do from the start."

Been thinking so much tonight. I'm so afraid I'll lose it all after everything is over. I'm so afraid things will change in future. I'm so afraid you'll not be the person whom I love. They say "Promises are meant to be broken". I always believed in that phrase because it always happens to me. But ever since I met you, you proved me otherwise. Time changes everything. But I really hope that time doesn't change who you are. I'll remember every single promise you made to me and till then, I hope you will not break any of it. 

I'm someone who feels insecure all the time. I guess it's just because of my looks, my figure, my character and my attitude. There are girls out there whom are much better than me if you're comparing all of the above. I've got no confidence in myself at all and I mean zero confidence. 

Although I might not have what other girls have, I just want you to know one thing. I'm very sure no one can or will love you as much as I do. I'm very sure no one can give what I'm giving into this relationship. I may not be the perfect girl, but I'm very sure that my love for you is genuine. And I believe this love will never fade away. 

I just want you to know that you've been awesome. Having you in my life is the most awesome thing which has ever happened to me. Thank you for everything you've done for me and thank you for appearing in my life cause you made it so colorful. I'll live without any regrets even if you decide to leave me one day. 


Thanks for being my shelter, my boyfriend, my best friend, my lover and my one and only 



No comments: