Wednesday, March 7, 2012

GATHERING ♥

Headed down to Punggol for dinner today to celebrate my dearest sister's birthday. Boyfriend and Benny joined us as well. Went to the Seafood Restaurant just next to Frenzie. The food there is average except the crab and the deer meat was fabulous! Their having a promotion for their crabs. If you spend $38, you are entitled to purchase a crab at $1! It's freaking a dollar for a 1kg crab! You spend $88, you will be be entitled to 2 crabs which is 2 bucks only! It's super cheap! Who says cheap stuff are never good? They proved me wrong! I totally forgot to make use of my camera :( I was too engrossed in eating I totally forgot to take pictures :( EMO. Headed down to Serangoon after dinner for a mini gathering. Finally get to meet up with my darlings after so long! We visited Ice3 located at Serangoon Gardens. Their mudpies are rather well-known! It's $11.90 for their mudpies. Though it's rather expensive for a dessert but I can assure you that it taste so much better compared to other mudpies I've tried before else where. We ordered brownies, crepes (50% on Tuesdays), waffles and wedges to share! Really enjoyed myself. These people never fail to make me laugh! Love each and everyone of them! (Including Layyen!)














♥♥♥

No comments: