Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Random moment from Hillary

So Hillary and I were having a random talk during break just now. And she brought up a super random topic, which was exceptionally humorous! I bet all of you are feeling super curious by now! I don't know why and how this topic came along but it just happened like this.

So she was telling me about her thai cousin who actually told her a story years ago. The story is about two thai girls, who are lesbians, who used fish as a sex toy. I know those of you who are reading this post would be imaginating how the fuck do you use a fish as a sex toy. I'm like super curious too. As you should know, fishes are super slimy and slippery aquatic animals, and guess what, during the "play", the fish actually slipped into the girl's virgina. Like seriously, wtf right! In the end the girl had to go to the hospital to undergo an operation to remove the fish. I bet the doctor would be like "uhhhh... WTF?" And I was telling her the doctor would go like "Congratulations, your baby is a fish!" LOL!

Seriously, what has the world gone to? Can't they just use something more common? Carrot?(What ahkon always says!) HAHA! Whatever it is, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

Credits go to Hillary

No comments: