Saturday, July 23, 2011

TOP PICKS FOR C6: FASHION FALL BY JEOLYN

C6: FASHION FALL 


This two-toned dress in navy is best suitable for any occasions. Whether is it for work or school, it will fit perfectly! Tight at the bottom which makes you look slimmer and sexier! 
Whereas for this graphic print loose tank, it's for a slacker occasion, probably suitable for a casual outing. You can always pair it with shorts and stockings, my favorite combination! Brings out a secretive character. The graphics on the top is extremely pretty and unique! A must have in your wardrobe! 


Knitted tops are like super "IN", whether is it now or some time back. Nude is the sex! It can be matched with any color bottom! Casual and easy! A must buy for sure!

What can I say about this top? It's like my favorite in this collection! Cropped tops are like super lovely! Brings out the youth in you! Especially when its a crochet cropped top! Best matched with shorts! Awesome piece!

Totally in love with the striking color of this chiffon top! I kept one for myself because I love bright colors! This top will definitely brighten up your day for sure! Red is the killer color if you didn't already know! Super in love with it I couldn't resist! Matches best with highwaist shorts! Green one is also pretty I must say!



Top 5 MUST BUYS in this collection!

No comments: