Tuesday, July 5, 2011

RANDOM

There are some stuff I just don't understand.

What is the reason behind girls being ditched?

Is it because they are not good enough for you? Too good for you? What's the reason behind this? I'm really confused. In the first place, you chose to be with her, so why do you want to end it? Shouldn't you accept her flaws instead of pinpointing? In the very first place, you know what's her character like and if you can't accept it, why do you still want her to be yours? Is it really that fun ditching someone, seeing her upset and depressed? I really don't get it. I'm asking all these questions because I am always the victim, someone who gets ditched all the time. If you guys didn't realize, the feeling of being ditch sucks. You guys never thought how hurtful it is for a girl, someone who has been treating you well all these well and in the end you choose to end all this. I've never complained on how much money I spend on you, buying you stuff or doing stuff to make you happy. I've never complained if you choose to leave me for another girl. I've never complained about anything because I loved you. Guys are selfish aren't they? Egoistic, high expectations, might as well you stay single, no one to disrupt your life.

Done ranting but I still don't get it.

Sometimes I'd rather stay single, save me from any trouble.


No comments: