Thursday, July 28, 2011

Top 5 blogshopping sites

For this post, I am going to share with you people which are the Top 5 online blogshopping sites I always visit!

Firstly would be WHATISDOPE. Their name is awesomely dope! Loving the name so much!
They go more on chic style and most of their dresses are short and sexy! Really suitable for any occasions!
WHATISDOPE's model is super stylish, really love their sense of taste for apparels!
They too have footwear and accessories which are super affordable!


Loving this from their newest collection! Jewel Print Jumper! Look at the loud colors!
And it's only $26.50! Last piece available! Do check it outtt!

http://www.thewhatisdope.com/

Secondly, it's a must to visit MODPARADE! Coolest blogshop ever! Super chio model! Their apparels are in super good material! I actually bought some of their stuff! Reasonable price for their apparels and they give very detailed information! I actually received a 10% voucher some time back! So nice right! And I definitely love the layout of their blog!


Super loving their new arrivals! Loving their style! A MUST TO CHECK IT OUT!

http://www.modparade.com/

Thirdly, ohsofickle, I bet every single of you have visited Tammy's site. Yes, I love her blogshop super much. She is like awesomely chio and hot! Her style, only one word to describe, CHIO. I love every single apparel in her blog and the way she brings all of them out!

Super chio cannnnn! I'm inspired by her, like super inspired! SHE IS MY INSPIRATION! A MUST VISIT TO OHSOFICKLE!!


Fourthly, rocketonmars! Do check out their apparels! They got super chio apparels and accessories! One of the coolest blogshop too!



Last of all, would definitely be  my own blogshop! deGlamour! HEHE! I know the model not chio but our apparels are chio too okkkiieeee! Do continue supporting me kk? Love you girls soooo muchhhh! :D


xoxo

No comments: