Sunday, February 19, 2012

18/2/2012 Random

Boyfriend accompanied me down to Tai Seng for my interview yesterday. I assume everything went smoothly? I don't know and it doesn't really matter that much to me. So headed to Macpherson for lor mee again and down to Tamiya showroom. Boyfriend bought his spare parts and I bought paint to paint my car! It looks kinda cool but weird in another way. Whatever. Headed off to Clarke Quay Liang Court to meet baby's family for dinner. Many restaurants were packed and in the end we settled down with Japanese food. The food was quite nice eh. I had the Tofu and chicken steak? Something like that ah. The tofu steak consists of beef and pork, taste awesome! Without the set it's like $10.90? Then with set should be $14.90? I'm not very sure but it's about that range. Baby had the beef steak set. Slightly more expensive than the one I had. But overall the food was nice!

Walked around Liang Court after dinner and headed back. Spent the whole time painting my car :) Reminds me of art lessons!


This was what I had. The Tofu and chicken steak thingy.


This was what boyfriend had. I know the picture looks uhhhhhh, gross? Cause of all the oil and stuff on the plate and realized a few pieces of beef is gone? Cause he ate it up before I could take a picture of it.



Cause there'll be no sunlight if I lose you baby,
There'll be no clear skies if I lose you baby 
I love you baby, so much 

No comments: