Sunday, February 19, 2012

Outing

So on Friday, Boyfriend and co and I headed down to Bliss Restaurant for dinner and drinks. Been a long time since I last stepped into Bliss after I quit. I heard from others that the standard of their food has dropped but after getting to taste the food personally, I find that their standard was still there. I had the Gratin Steak, still taste as awesome as ever. Ordered finger food too and I must say, I really miss the food at Bliss. Was craving so badly for their brownie but didn't eat it in the end. Shall head down soon to satisfy my cravings! Nom nom! Played 5 10 and I definitely had loads of fun! Really enjoy the company of my boyfriend and this group of friends! They never fail to make me laugh with their lame jokes and such.

Currently, Bliss Restaurant is having Heineken Promotion. Buy 4 and get 2 free. One bottle is about $6.90 so you just have to pay like $28 for 6 bottles? It's really worth it cause you pay lesser for more! I think it's their February Promotion so what are you waiting for? Head down to Bliss Restaurant now and grab as many Heineken as you can!


Location: CHENG SAN COMMUNITY CLUB; 6 ANG MO KIO STREET 53
Rating: 4.5/5
Price Range: Depends on what you order





Awesome people, awesome friends


No comments: