Sunday, February 12, 2012

Downtown East 11/2/2012 ♥

Headed down to Downtown East in the afternoon to meet my lovely girl Iwana and Anthony for lunch and lepak session! We were all starving but at the same time, we took ages to decide on what we should have for lunch. Ended up in BBQ Chicken located at E-Hub!




Gosh, I really love their sofas cause it's PINK! Even the servers were dressed in pink ah. Super adorable can! There weren't much people dining in though. But the best thing about this place is that it's Halal which is a good thing! I ever tried their food before and it was so-so. Maybe cause I had it at a different outlet that's why. But the food served at Downtown east was really above average and it's really worth the price!







We had the student meal (cheaper ah). The range for their student meals is like from $8.90 - $9.90 inclusive of service charge and GST. And you just need to top up $1.50 to add on a soup and you also get a free complimentary drink! It's dirt cheap lah. Super worth the price right! Moreover the portions are huge! As usual, we camwhored, A LOT. HAHA!






This picture looks gay cause of the pink sofa and cushions. HAHA.

Here are some photos I took randomly while they were both looking and not looking at the camera! Was feeling bored while sitting outside e-hub thus the photo spam! Do pardon my hair. The wind was super strong and it screwed up my hair.











Our next destination was the Nebo place (IDK what is it called but it's located at the 4th story in e-hub inside the lan shop). Wanted to get the rooms inside but they didn't have it thus we took the open console. Played WII! We chose the Mario Party game and it ended up super fun ah. It's like some board game thing and we get to have mini battles after each round to earn coins, provided you win the battle ah. Very fun and excited indeed!








Retarded face from the overall winner of the game. HAHA! The rate for an hour for non-members is 5 bucks. I don't know if it's cheap or not ah but we spent like 15 minutes figuring out how to start the game so we wasted like $1.50. And it was really dumb. But overall we all had fun playing ^^



Last few camwhore pictures and Anthony was caught red handed drinking in the toilet. EWWWWW! 

Went over to Redhill to meet my boyfriend after that and we headed to Clementi to meet his mummy and sisters for dinner. Went to SPGG (Singapore Polytechnic something something) It's like for graduates who have their member card to dine in there but I heard they have opened it for the public as well. Other than restaurants, they also have facilities such as gym, arcade and pool. The food there was so-so, not fabulous though. The dory fish I had was damn salty ah. They say the sandwich was the best among all the food we ordered! HAHA! 

Before I end this post, more camwhoring with boyfriend :)







I love my boyfriend so much. I love you baby boy! 

That's all folks! 

Sorry for the long post!

Toodles ~

No comments: