Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy 2nd Monthsary ♥

make a gif online


HAPPY 2ND MONTHSARY BABYLOVE!

Time has passed so fast and in just a blink of an eye, it's two months already. Spending everyday with you is just so awesome. I'll never get sick of it cause seeing you just brightens up my day. Baby, thanks for tolerating all my nonsense all these while. I know we need to give and take in a relationship. I'm sorry that you've been the one giving and taking all these while. I once thought I was a good girlfriend but I proved myself wrong. Thanks for giving in to me all the time whenever we quarrel. Thanks for treating me like a princess despite what I've done to hurt you in the past. I feel really blessed to have you in my life, by my side. I really thank God for letting us meet, for letting us get closer to each other and now get together. I may not be that "perfect" girlfriend you've been looking for but just so you know, my love for you is true. My love for you cannot be explained in days, cannot be explained in words. Only actions can show you how much you mean to me and how much I love you. Baby, thanks for showing me what is true love. I've never met someone like you, someone so special, someone so true. Words just can't describe how happy and blessed I am to have you in my life. You made my life colorful, you painted it with your love. Thanks for everything you've done for me throughout these few years. I really appreciate every single thing you have done for me. If I had to leave one day, I'll still find my way back to you because baby, you're that special to me. I love you baby, so much indeed 

I hope everything will remain like this till the end of time. I want to hold your hands now and forever and I never want to let you go, never.

I love you



No comments: