Monday, February 13, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY ♥

About half an hour more to Valentine Day. This would be my first time spending Valentine Day with my boyfriend. Baby surprised me with something really adorable just now! Will upload the photos when I'm back  home :) I'm so touched by the amount of effort and time he put in to prepare the present for me. Sorry baby that I was angry with you even before finding out the reason behind you ignoring my texts earlier this afternoon. Thanks for the ugly spongebob babylove ^^ Though it's hideous, but I really love it a lot!

Specially dedicated to my boyfriend, Isaac.

Babylove, thanks for everything you've done for me all these while. Thanks for forgiving me time and time again despite me breaking your heart all the time. You're not a useless nor lousy boyfriend. Baby, you're the best boyfriend one can ever have so don't ever think that way alright? I'm so glad I have you in my life and I never regretted any of the decisions I made. Happy Valentine Day baby. I hope you like the gifts I bought and made for you. Though it's nothing expensive, I still hope you'll like it. Baby, thanks for making me smile all the time with your lame jokes and actions. Being with you is the happiest thing which has happened in my whole entire 20 years of life. Thank God I met you. Though they say a Virgo and a Sagittarius doesn't match at all but I don't care cause we will prove to everyone out there that it's not true. I love you sweetheart, so much more than you can ever imagine. Xiao bao, wo ai ni ♥


HAPPY VALENTINE DAY BABYLOVE ♥

Baby you're the best I ever had

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY TO EVERYONE OUT THERE! ♥

No comments: