Friday, February 3, 2012

YEAR 3 SEM 2

I'm finally in year 3 semester 2! I'm finally going to graduate from this school. Really can't wait to head out to work and earn loads of money. So today was really happening and it seems like it's the last day of school already. Everyone was busy taking photos and stuff, which kind of reminds me of my last day is Primary and Secondary school. So I took some photos with my clique too! Lovely people indeed ^^

They say a picture speaks a thousand words...




MY LOVELY CLIQUE ^^



SAYANG ^^






This class is awesome, with awesome and smart students (excluding me), always ready to help one another.Thanks guys for always being there for me when I needed help in class work. You guys have been a great help, been great friends. Thanks so much for everything :)

Dedicated to my dearest classmates
♥   

No comments: