Friday, February 10, 2012

9/2/2012 LOR MEEEEEEEE

Today was supposed to be a busy day but it ended up, not so busy. Met boyfriend and headed to Macpherson to visit the Tamiya warehouse. My boyfriend has picked up his Tamiya hobby once again. I expected it to be boring there but I actually had fun seeing the cars flying all over the place and also seeing the cars racing on the tracks. And my boyfriend actually spent a bomb on his spare parts, like seriously. Didn't get a chance to take photos of the place. Will do it the next time I head down again. So after camping there for about 2 hours, we were both hungry. Boyfriend and I actually had cravings for Lor Mee thus we headed to Circuit road to visit their food centre. Searched high and low for the Lor Mee stall and finally managed to settle down for dinner. The Lor Mee is super cheap and awesome lah. This is the first time I see Lor Mee with fried chicken, fried fish and mushrooms inside. Savored our food and headed to the Pasar Malam just opposite the FC. Really had fun out with my boyfriend :)





Location: 79 & 79A Circuit Road
Price: $2.50-$3.00
Rating: 5/5
Bus: 158,154,70 (these are the only buses I know which goes there ^^)

No comments: