Thursday, February 23, 2012

Random ♥

Been neglecting this space since I don't know when. Been "mugging" for the past few days to prepare myself for the final lap in poly life. I don't expect myself to do well, seriously. As long as I can pass and graduate from polytechnic, I'll be more than happy. In about 7 hours time, all these misery will end. Last paper for this semester, for this year, for the rest of my poly life. I really can't wait to leave this school.

I've been thinking so much lately. What do I want to do after I graduate? I really got no idea. Should I continue studying in a private university? Or should I just head out to work? Hmmmm, so many things to consider. I guess I'll start working first and take a break from all those studying. Most probably continue after a year or something. One thing which I'll concentrate on after I graduate would be deGlamour. I have neglected it for too long and I guess it's time for me to continue doing my Blogshop or else I will never fulfill my dream of opening a shop 4 years later. I promise I'll do my very best to cater to each and everyone of you ladies out there and update the collections more often.

Made a few plans of what I'm going to do after I graduate. Most importantly, find a job, save money and fly at the end of this year. So many places I want to go but I'll definitely wait for that special person to go with me!

Shall hit the sack now before I oversleep. Got to wake up at 6AM. Bloody early. Been waking up at that timing for two days straight already. Gonna knock out now. Nights people.

 ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: