Sunday, February 26, 2012

I believe in destiny, I believe in fate ♥

Destiny has written my life. Destiny has written my life with you.

Destiny and fate. I never once believed in all these till I met him. I always thought that nothing is destined. I always believed that you write the story of your life and not let fate decide. Why let fate decide? Fate might bring you to somewhere where you don't wish to be in. Fate might bring you unhappiness and tears in life. And what do people usually say when they face problems like these? 

"Oh, it's fated. I knew all these were coming because everything is destined."
 
I used to think, "What bullshit? There is nothing such as fate and destiny. Why let all these destroy you?" It's really freaky how one can put so much faith in fate and in destiny. 

But come to think of it, it's really true. Everything in your life is destined. Everything in your life is already planned. People say "Oh shucks, another failed relationship, why is it always like that? Am I not good enough?" That's not true. It's not that you're not good enough. It's just that you've not met the right one, it's just that you're not met the person you are destined to be with. I started to believe in destiny only last year, when I thought I've lost the person I loved so much, but in actual fact, he has never ever left me. After all those shit that happened in between, we still ended up being together. This is not by coincidence or by luck. This happened cause we are destined to be together no matter what happens. It's like nothing is going to break us apart kinda logic.

Yes baby. It's our destiny to be together. No matter how long it takes, no matter what happens, we will always be together cause destiny has written my life, destiny has written my life with you. It's because of you that I started believing in fate and destiny. You proved me wrong. Your appearance again assured me that you're the one, the right one. No matter what happens between us, no matter how many times we quarrel, we will still remain together because we were meant to be together baby. I love you.






♥♥♥

No comments: