Thursday, February 9, 2012

Gelare

Two days back, boyfriend and I and two other friends headed over to causeway point after school. It was Tuesday thus we decided to try our luck to see if there were spaces available for us. Lucky us, we managed to grab a seat at Gelare. I was super excited cause it's been ages since I last had their waffles. Tuesday, which also means half price for their waffles! Their waffles taste awesomely heavenly! The original price for a waffle with a single scoop ice cream is 11 plus I think but we only had to pay $7.90 for one waffle! DIRT CHEAP AH! Super love the blueberry cheese yogurt ice cream ah. Super awesome can.


Blueberry cheese yogurt. Doesn't taste very sweet and it taste really good!


Boyfriend had honeycomb flavored ice cream! Damn nice ah though a little too sweet.


Cookies and cream


My super adorable boyfriend with his waffle! Like happy only uh! xoxo

Will update real soon!

Do stay tuned!

Toodles ~

No comments: