Monday, February 13, 2012

TAMIYA 12/2/2012

So once again, boyfriend and I headed down to the Tamiya showroom today. There were more people there compared to the other time when we went down, probably cause it is Sunday. It was more exciting compared to the other time as there were more cars on the track. As promised, I secretly snapped some photos of the place. I meant some like really a few cause there were too many people there and it felt rather awkward for me to do it thus I had to do it secretly. I only managed to snap a few at one side of the showroom. They have another side where they sell stuff like spare parts, motors etc. Hanged around for a while and we left cause I wasn't feeling good. Screw cramps like seriously. Headed over to boyfriend's place after that. Took a nap and had dinner bought by his mummy :) Feel so blessed 

Photo time







They have a truckload of stuff there. They sell everything you need! They are having 20% discount now till the 29th of February I think. So what are you waiting for? Head down now to grab whatever you need to "zeng" your car now before this promotion ends! I'm going to make my car damn chio ah! 

Thanks for reading!


No comments: